You are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control.
It’s important that you know what personal information 2JM Media Group LLC (known here as “we”) collects about you, and how we use it.
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details in the ‘Contact’ section below.
If we ever make any major changes to our privacy practices, we’ll let you know. If necessary, we’ll also ask for your permission.
Our Privacy Notice has been designed with you in mind. How the notice applies to you will depend on the way in which you interact with us. For example, if you:
- purchase a ticket from us, we will use the information you provide us to fulfil both our and the Event Partners obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where permitted, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you; and
Your choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
We collect and store different types of information about you when you create an account, buy tickets, contact us, and use our websites, apps and social media.
- When you create an account, buy a ticket or have a ticket transferred to you by a friend, we will collect your information which depending on the service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information.
- When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
- If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
- In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
- We use suppliers who collate geodemographic data which assists us in better personalising our services to you. If you’d prefer that we do not do this, see the ‘Your Rights & Choices’ section below.
How We Use Your Information & Why
1. For the performance of our contract with you
- We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
- For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing.
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, making sure tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner’s brands), fraud, or other crimes.
- To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
- To create a profile about you to help us personalise our services to you. For example, if you purchase tickets to pop events and you have consented to our marketing, we will inform you about other pop events we think you might be interested in. For further information, see the section below:
About your personalisation settings
We can give you more of what you want when we know you better. To make sure our messages and website are relevant to you, we create a user profile with the information we know about you and how you use our services.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
- Within the 2JM Media Group family of companies who provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support.
- Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- We may share your information with our Event Partners so that they can run the event and for other reasons described in their privacy policies.
- If you buy or sell tickets via our resale platform, we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller (as applicable) for order fulfilment purposes – meaning that you get the ticket you’ve bought, or paid for the ticket you’ve sold.
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. ticket insurance, food, drink, or merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
Looking After Your Information
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
Tel: +1 (609) 335-3695
Post: Privacy Officer
2JM Media Group LLC
929 Harrison Ave Suite 205 Columbus Ohio 43215
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file containing a small amount of data which is downloaded to the device you use to access our Site and stored on your device’s hard drive. These cookies are for various purposes, including to let our Site recognise your device when you visit the Site again, ensure that you are sent the correct content and to store information about your preferences or services provided for you
Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term ‘cookies’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this manner.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies on our Site can be divided into four categories:
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. For example, cookies allow us to identify users so that they can log-in to their accounts. If you opt to disable these cookies, you will not be able to access your account.
We use functionality cookies to remember your preferences. For example, to remember any changes you have made to your preferences in your account settings. We may also use functionality cookies to provide you with other services, such as allowing you to watch video clips on our Site.
Advertising or Tracking Cookies
Third Party Cookies
Changing browser settings
You can change your browser settings to limit which cookies can be set. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu for your browser.
Further information can be found here, or in the ‘Help’ menu of your browser:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Safari
However, if you change your settings and block cookies, this will mean that certain features on our Site cannot be provided to you and you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Site’s features.